PE Sport Programs for Ages 4-7
For teachers & businesses wanting to start or grow their sports program.
The Motor Skill Learning curriculums catering to ages 4-7 are ideal for:
Kindergartens, afterschool programs, kids gyms, preschools, daycare centers, sports clubs, community centers, therapists, parents.
Do you want to
- Feel qualified to start your own or elevate your existing sports programs?
- Find new and creative ideas to keep your classes fresh and interesting?
- Have a lesson plan that is feasible and fun?
- Have a remarkable impact on children's lives?
Do you struggle to
- Find time to research different & unique games week in and week out?
- Stepping into the classroom with no lesson plan?
- Come up with engaging activities that work?
- It can be very frustrating and challenging to constantly come up with new & creative games, especially for teachers with little or no experience.
- Use our proven step by step programs. They’re successfully employed worldwide by both major organizations (Swiss Kindersport, MReliable China, IPA Iran, E-Coach Philippines, UC San Francisco..) as well as hundreds of individual coaches.
- Discover the research on what to teach at age 4-7.
- Use our four, done for you curriculums for 4,5,6 and 7-year-olds.
- Access an extensive lesson library and customize your own programs.
- Get weekly new games for different levels, age groups, and group sizes.
Become a member now and let us create your PE curriculums
- Always be prepared for your lessons with your planning stress gone.
- Stand out with a properly prepared lesson plan.
- Rejuvenate your enthusiasm for teaching.
Success or struggle?
- Follow our tested PE programs to make your preparation a lot easier and save tons of time.
- Access hundreds of new a creative video lessons and run a great Sports program.
- Learn from other top coaches without the need to travel to receive professional development.
- Feel competent about the programs you offer with activities that are very easy to implement in various settings.
- Quickly become the go-to teacher in your organization.
- Keep doing all the research yourself, browsing through unlimited resources for days, costing you so much of your time.
- Skim over endless PDF’s of pricey PE programs and figure out how the games should work if they work at all.
- Get tired and frustrated with writing PE lesson plans or feel like you do the same lessons every year.
Join us, register today and become an even better pe teacher for your students!
Here are our most common questions
Q: How do I know if Motor Skill Learning is right for me?
A: If you want to teach motor skills & physical education to children around 3-7 year-olds and are struggling to find new and creative games and challenges to teach in a fun and engaging way.
If you are looking for step by step curriculums to follow with video lessons and strategies to properly prepare for your coaching session with developmentally appropriate, easy to use games and exercises without having to spend hours preparing it.
If you want to access an extensive lesson library you can customize to your own needs, being a member of the Motor Skill Learning Academy WILL help you.
Q: Will I have direct access to Dominique?
A: Yes! Absolutely. Dominique will respond and guide all members through email and messengers. He remains the central player in everything that happens within the Motor Skill Learning Family.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Motor Skill Learning Academy membership is billed on a monthly or yearly basis. We operate a strict no-refund policy. No refunds for partial month’s/years' memberships will be given. Join the community, take action and you’ll never want to leave, let alone a refund… trust us!
Q: How can I cancel my membership?
A: You can cancel anytime on your own:
1. Login in with your username and password
2. Go to “ settings” ( top right menu)
3. Go to “credit card info” (on the top right)
4. Click on “ remove card & cancel all subscriptions” and your membership will automatically be canceled on the last day of the payment cycle you already paid for (there will be no additional payment).